My financial advisor turns me onto a good opportunity with a movie studio for a short 30 day bridge loan. It paid out 50% flat. Incredible return and sounds nuts I know, but it's the real deal. I receive the information to wire the funds and do so. After faxing over the document, I call to confirm it was complete and that I had all of the necessary information to complete the wire transfer. I speak with April Cortez, a rather useless drone who informs me that I forgot to fax the first page and that I'd need to include a photocopy of my ID. I ask if there was anything else I needed since there was a line on the form saying that in some situations that you may have to send a notarized letter. "No" she replies so I logically assume that my scenario wasn't one of those situations or maybe the amount I was transferring was insufficient to trigger this necessity. I redo the fax to include both pages and my id.
The next day, the day the funds are due, Friday the 18th, I get a cancellation confirmation from Etrade when I login to confirm the funds are transferred. I call to investigate why. I get in touch with the same useless drone and she apologizes for not mentioning that I needed a notarized letter.
So simply put, the Etrade customer service rep (April Cortez), not paying attention, cost me five thousand dollars. Angry doesn't even cut it. I think it goes without saying that I will not continue to do business with this institution.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wire Transfer Service
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "there about more than 1000s of videos posted here and there on about different strategies that show promising wins and less losses , martingale , and other *** for this..."
- "To all those who are in contact with the British ABC74 (fraud group) to rent or buy out of people: 1. All Leasing SBLCs , Can not be used as..."
- " I had to sell my fathers 1946 pink gold bubble back Rolex time piece. I had a couple of online companies and picked the wrong 1. Webuywatches.com or watchbrokers.com...."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "They are the worst company i have ever dealt with. I ordered beautiful flowers for my niece and what she received was horrible. It looked lime they stopped at a..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "Im just on my 2nd day of my 30 day trial and it's not going to well. My first day was great but my second day was horrible. I had..."
- "Long story short: LEMON Bought a 2006 Mini Convertible with 30,000 miles. It now has 59,188. It's been in for repairs, sometimes for up to a month, over 15 times...."
- "Paypal Payment of $25 "Shipped Date 09/26/2016" (supposed to be in my account within 72 hours. It has been 7 days... BBB complaint has been filed. They owe me a total..."