etrade has my money and won't let me get it back, i sent a external deposit and a wire totaling $20,000.etrade won't let me access my money, i have never used the account yet.
did not make one trade. i talk to tiffany evans, she promised me today at 3:30 pm central time that i could contact customer service and range my transfer of funds.
i called they told me no, there are no notes and there is nothing they can do..I’LL HAVE TO WAIT AND SOME WILL GET BACK TO ME
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Etrade Account
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..."
- "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..."
- "I did not request to transfer my money to anyone,i would like my money place back on my card . Thank you..."
- "hello I went to subway earlier today, and I began to eat my chips when I got this nasty coffee taste in my mouth, so I spit it out. After..."
- "I just saw my friend's hair after going here and it is truly horrific. She went to complain to the manager Alisha, the unprofessional mgr just wanted to refund the..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."