Interest Rate

etrade has my money and won't let me get it back, i sent a external deposit and a wire totaling $20,000.etrade won't let me access my money, i have never used the account yet.

did not make one trade. i talk to tiffany evans, she promised me today at 3:30 pm central time that i could contact customer service and range my transfer of funds.

i called they told me no, there are no notes and there is nothing they can do..I’LL HAVE TO WAIT AND SOME WILL GET BACK TO ME

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $20000. rayhernan is overall dissatisfied with Etrade and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Etrade.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Etrade to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Etrade?

Comments

Did you get your money back? I am talking to the same person who will not tell me anything just that they couldn't verify my ID and she hung up and said I cant get my funds. I am beyond upset as it is around the same amount you have in your account