Baltimore, Maryland

We had a small account with them that had $10,000 plus in stocks.Needless to say, it went down in value recently and they started to pile on their maintenance charges.

I decided to close it and get the cash. Easier said than done. I started the process October 7th, there have been glitches galore, and now, to add insult to injury, they are charging me $10 for a check. I still don't have the money.

I had a checking account with them that they could have used, a wire to our bank account that they could have used, or just a plain free check. I will be back in the market but will go with any other company doing this sort of thing. I have never complained in print about a company, but these are bad folks to deal with. I can't imagine that their enthusiasm to get the float on every $ won't *** them in the ......

in the end.

Had an Experience with Etrade?

Comments

World Financial Group - FFIUL: Transamerica *Keeps* All Your Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking little-known fact of Universal Life (xUL) policies: you LOSE your policy's entire cash value when you die. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS. World Financial Group "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..." Read more World Financial Group - Hampton Bay Anon. You confirm how AWFUL the FFIUL is. World Financial Group "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..." Read more Plentyoffish - Can't finish my resume. Plentyoffish "Every time I try to set up my resume; I all most get finished. I've taken a long time to fill it out. I tell the truth about the question...." Read more Lowes - Kitchen remodel  & design Lowes " Almost 3 months ago this hellacious process started. The tear out and install should have taken a month at most. I have drawers that hit the handles of opposing..." Read more Boxycharm - Crazy and they lie Boxycharm "Boxycharm posted 2 underage kids on BoxyCharm made up to look like adults and I made the statement that we were tired of seeing over made up and underage kids..." Read more Meineke - Never again. Never! Meineke "I paid for an oil change, 23 point inspection, tire air pressure, fluid top off and rotation of tires. I did this at the Meineke located at 462 Highland Ave,..." Read more